Pages

Thursday, April 11, 2013

Craziness!

Yep.  It's been a few weeks of nothing but, GO-GO-GOOOOOOOOOO!  I'm sure if you're reading this, and you're a teacher, you know EXACTLY what I'm talking about.  Is it just me, or is April CRAZY?!  The normal routine consists of waking up, showering, getting breakfast ready, getting out the door, dropping my child off at preschool, going to work (run around like crazy), tutor after school, pick up my child, make dinner, play, bath time, story time, lesson plans, make lunches, bed.  REPEAT. :)  LOL  Then, factor in t-ball practice and games, as well as Awana.  I'm so ready for a DO-NOTHING day...I know, I know...highly unlikely.  But hey, a girl can dream right?  While I honestly do love my profession, I still need to take the occasional mental health day (a day off to do NOTHING).

What does your daily schedule look like?  If yours is crazy too, I'd love to read about it!


No comments:

Post a Comment